Sunday, February 1, 2015
OTHER WAYS THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS CAN CHEAT IN THE SUPER BOWL:
Lost in the little matter of Deflate-Gate is that New England is planning on several new, and creative ways, to cheat in the Super Bowl.
The Sports Bar's investigative staff has uncovered a few ways the Patriots plan on cheating:
1. The Patriots will widen the goal posts in the Seahawks end zone before each half.
2. "Accidentally" removing a few links from the first down chain whenever New England touches the ball
3. Hiring lip readers in case Seahawks coach Pete Carroll forgets to cover his mouth.
4. Replacing all the Seattle playbooks with the ones used by Oakland.
5. When Tom Brady fumbles, secretly replacing the video replay with footage of The Tuck Rule.
(Courtesy of @NASCARLaughs host Brian Youngerman)